About The Product
Did you know? Chia seeds are one of the richest sources of Fiber?
True Elements Raw Chia Seeds are tiny in appearance but incorporate large nutrients. They are rich in fibre, protein, omega 3 fatty acids, antioxidants, calcium etc which makes them a super seed that everyone can eat. They are really good for skin, hair and overall health.
- Chia Seeds are extremely rich in calcium
- Low calories, high nutrients
- Not cooked, baked or anything just raw seeds
- 100% natural ingredients
- No false promises or claims
These seeds are extremely nutritious. They are known to contain relatively higher amounts of calcium than other seeds approximately 583mg of Calcium in 100g of serving. Also, they are low in calories and cholesterol, have no added sugar and are also free from any chemicals or preservatives. Chia seeds are also beneficial for skin and hair which makes them all-rounder for health. These seeds are super versatile and can easily be incorporated into your daily diet. Add it as topping to your parfait or sprinkle on your oatmeal.
The best way to consume these seeds is with water, every morning. Soak the chia seeds in water for up to 15mins and drink it every morning to boost your digestion.
- Manufacturer Address : Survey No.254, Gram Panchayat - Jambe, Village - Hinjewadi, Maharashtra, 411057
- Country of Origin : India
- Generic Name : Raw Chia Seeds
- Manufactured By : HW Wellness Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Shelf Life : 12 Months
Raw Chia Seeds.
How To Use:
Soak 1 cup of Chia Seeds in 10 cups of water for 25-30 minutes. Use them as a topping over Oatmeal, Yogurt, Salad, Porridge, etc. They can be added to your baked goodies like cookies and bars as well.